We will be having a tumble-a-thon benefiting St. Jude from Tuesday, March 30th-Thursday, April 1st! Please help us raise money by asking family members and friends to donate on behalf of your Allstar. Your athlete will be completing the reps of each activity listed on the attached sheet to earn the money donated! Any and all amounts are welcome!
HOW TO SUBMIT DONATIONS:
1) Click this link—->https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/DIY/DIY?px=6565506&pg=personal&fr_id=122933
2) Click donate now and select the amount you want to donate.
3) Donation display name should be in name of your Allstar. (i.e. Donated for Kambry Hebert)
4) Please have your donator use the personal note section to display their name and what skill they are donating for(i.e. Kristin Hebert for 50 situps).
5) Please bring your paper back filled out to the best of your ability.
**Please note that your athlete will be completing this entire workout regardless of donations collected.
In house registration is set for March 22nd!
NEW STUDENT registration is March 29th!
- Fill out a registration form.
- Login to your parent portal and select a class.
- Pay your Summer tuition.
- Start your child’s amazing tumbling future!
Let us know you plan to come by RSVPing here!
Join us on June 6th from 9-12!!
EVERYONE MAKES A TEAM!
We have teams for ages 7-15 on levels 1 through 3 and a showteam for ages 7-12!
FILL THIS OUT TO LET US KNOW YOU’RE COMING!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER 2020 SUMMER CLASSES AT SWLATC!
1ST-CREATE A PROFILE IN JACK RABBIT!
2ND-FILL THIS OUT TO SELECT A CLASS TIME! THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE TIME STAMPED AND SPOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. THE CLASS SCHEDULE IS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE & FACEBOOK PAGE.
3RD-TUITION FOR THE SUMMER IS DUE BY MAY 1ST. COST $115
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR KING CAKE BABIES OR THE KREWE OF VOODOO, THEN YOU ONLY OWE YOUR YEARLY REGISTRATION FEE OF $50.
PO BOX 1824
ABBEVILLE, LA 70511
4TH- OPT INTO OUR TEXT MESSAGE GROUP TO GET UPDATES AND REMINDERS!
TEXT THE PHONE NUMBER 81010
Tryouts are postponed until the weekend of May 2nd! Come join the family!
March 23rd from 3:30-6!
How it works: All current 2018 Spring students get priority to our Summer classes. March 23rd is the first day students that aren’t currently enrolled in our program are able to enroll for the Summer session. We ask that you fill out a registration form online before coming but spots are filled IN PERSON on a first come, first serve basis. Spots are limited so don’t wait to register! 🙂
Summer dates: June 4th-July 27th(we close July 2nd-5th for the Fourth of July holiday)
Cost: NO REGISTRATION FEE!! 🙂 $130 for the session due at sign up-no exceptions! All fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable!